Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sister Sharon Nohner's trip to Alaska 2011

We arrived in Washington State and spent a few days at Marilyn's home in Roy WA.  WE had fresh blueberries and wonderful prayers prepared by Rhonda...and a bit of yard work to help Marilyn and get a hands into the dirt...which is always good for the soul!

OK...believe this one!  I did her whole yard!  Watch out...I may try this next summer at the lake!






Radiance of the Sea Cruise Ship

Stepping on to our ship!  Ready for an adventure!

Hi everyone!  I am trying this out for the first time, I hope I can figure out how to do this.  I so want to be able to share the wonderful photos and a bit of my trip to Alaska.  It was wonderful!  These are my three traveling mates, Rhonda Suchy, Marilyn Mause and Mary Kasper.  We were waiting for a bus to take us from Seattle WA to Vancouver BC to get the "Radiance of the Sea" Roayl Carribean Cruise ship to start our adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment